Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2002 12:59:18 PM EDT
Nebraska born and bread Grew up in country between Ft. Calhoun and Blair, NE .

Went to Blair Schools 5th -12th then to SouthEast Community College in Milford till 79, got married lived in Omaha worked for Control Data Corp till 1983 moved to N. Platte, NE working for Philips Medical, in 96 moved to South Sioux City, NE with Philips, could not move to the Iowa side because of NFA weapons, In 2001 I got my C7 SOT manuf. license and now I am here posting in a NE forum.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see you back Dave.

I was born and raised in McCook. Moved to Colorado in Aug. '89 because my new wife wanted to live closer to her parents. Got divorced a couple of years later and have stayed here because my daughter (14) needs her daddy.

I do plan to retire in the McCook area when the time comes. But that's another 20 or so years away.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Spent a lot of time in McCook and I still make it back there to the hospital for service a couple times a year.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Dad and stepmom still live there along with all my high school buddies, so I try to make it back every couple of years or so to visit. I sure love the place.

Sis lives up in Kearney (20 years now) and of course I visit Cabela's...oops...I mean...her every time I'm back.

Maybe some day we can hook up when I do make it back.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I doubt the gods will ever coincide my trip with your trip. The best chance is for you to show up at the next

www.rmfcsa.org shoot and have a lot of fun, I will be there but will be busy enough that won't be able to do a decent job of chatting.

But if you know how to load magazines you could help with that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure you're right about coinciding trips. And I would love to make it to the Fifty Cal. Shoot. But it's not in this years' budget. I have a strict rule about showing up at fun places without enough $$$$ I don't need more stress in my life. LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top