Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/8/2008 11:31:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LitlRat]
I know a lot of us do not want to give out any more info on the internet than absolutely necessary, but I do not know anyone else on this board personally.

So here goes:

Scott from Amherst. Like to do gun shows, hunt deer, coyotes, prairie dogs. Set up at gun shows in Kearney, Hastings, GI, Broken Bow, North Platte,  Seward, Lincoln, Tulsa.

My table at the shows always has an American Flag. Stop by and introduce yourself. Next show will be Hastings for me, north room, west wall, just south of RR hall.

Opening up a gun shop as soon as my FFL is approved.
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I'm Taylor from Grand Island.

I go out to Heartland every now and then, as my brother shoots trap for Northwest. I do most of my shooting up by Wolbach/Palmer as my girlfriend lives up there and her family has a ton of land with prairie dogs

I just started an AR build, waiting on the Spikes Tactical lower, and still undecided on the rest.
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By CFCNC:

Hey, I'm Taylor from Grand Island.

I go out to Heartland every now and then, as my brother shoots trap for Northwest. I do most of my shooting up by Wolbach/Palmer as my girlfriend lives up there and her family has a ton of land with prairie dogs

I just started an AR build, waiting on the Spikes Tactical lower, and still undecided on the rest.
Welcome to the forum Taylor.

Many good people here in the NE forum.

Link Posted: 5/6/2011 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Josh From Gretna Checking In. I shoot mostly ar platforms (5.56 and 7.62)  i would like a place to shoot long range that didn't cost $120 a year. I found this site has might be helpful to some.
nebraska gun club list
Link Posted: 5/6/2011 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Bob from Omaha.  Working on my first build, a total Franken gun but no doubt abut my BRD!!!

Link Posted: 6/21/2011 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Just showed up at Ft Leavenworth
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Eric from Loup City. Been around here a while just never got around to posting in here. I shoot anything (except 300gr. bullets in my .454. Damn that hurts!)
Link Posted: 12/25/2011 12:00:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reeves89] [#7]
hello,

My name is Jesse I live in lincoln and usually shoot in the nebraska city area.

I shoot out at the WMA and would like to meet up with some of you guys sometime. tried going out this past weekend but there was people out there already.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Hello
Darryl from Bladen.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Kold_One:
Hello
Darryl from Bladen.

Welcome
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 5:19:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By Kold_One:

Hello

Darryl from Bladen.
Hi Darryl!!!

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#11]
im john just moved here from las vegas, im in grand island, ne.
Link Posted: 3/22/2012 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By shultzjr1992:

im john just moved here from las vegas, im in grand island, ne.
Welcome John

Link Posted: 3/25/2012 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Craig from Lincoln, bought my first firearm about a year ago (DPMS AR-15); and been shooting ever since. I usually shoot on private land, that way I can setup the targets like I want them. See you guys around!
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 7:49:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AR15__Fan:
Craig from Lincoln, bought my first firearm about a year ago (DPMS AR-15); and been shooting ever since. I usually shoot on private land, that way I can setup the targets like I want them. See you guys around!

man must be nice i have to go to the lame park they have in gi,  btw hey craig
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 3:31:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: miller92063] [#15]
I have been on the site for a while now, but was apparently too lazy to click a few buttons and learn that each state has their own section! I usually just sit back and take in all the great information on this site......and buy a few things. Good to see some local info on here!

J from Omaha metro.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By miller92063:

I have been on the site for a while now, but was apparently too lazy to click a few buttons and learn that each state has their own section! I usually just sit back and take in all the great information on this site......and buy a few things. Good to see some local info on here!

J from Omaha metro.
Welcome J

If you havent already done so, please go to the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association

and sign up.

Great people working with other great people who are fighting for our

2nd Amendment rights.

http://nebraskafirearms.org/

Omaha here also

Link Posted: 4/30/2012 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By shultzjr1992:
Originally Posted By AR15__Fan:

man must be nice i have to go to the lame park they have in gi,  btw hey craig

Hey, be thankful you have 2 nice places to shoot at in Grand Island, especially the public one.  Only thing we have around Omaha is ENGC(membership is pricey), and that's 40 miles away from me.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Mike J, Prior Air Force, born and raised in Michigan. Avid firearm enthusiast who aspires to gain an FFL and run a business on the side. Currently live in Bellevue!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Hi guys - I'm from the Omaha Metro, I enjoy any chance I can to go out and shoot for fun. I'm mostly stuck at the Bullet Hole but I'm always looking for some place new. I have used this site for years as resource to build and buy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2012 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#20]
New member within the past week.  currently I live in Crete, NE but trying to move to Omaha since I work for Werner.  Just trying to sell our house.  :)

Been looking to get an AR recently.  Gotta move first though.    

I am a CCW permit holder and carry a Springfield XD-45 with me.

Link Posted: 8/12/2012 2:35:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm Chris from Bellevue, I love to hunt and do tactical shooting, I'm into military tactics and gear.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey guys,

Just moved out to Lawrence from North Carolina and trying to get all settled in. Trying to finish up a little moving gift for myself and get an old romy-g AK kit finished up. If anyone has any ideas on where here has a barrel press to help out.

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/15/2012 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Iguana775:
New member within the past week.  currently I live in Crete, NE but trying to move to Omaha since I work for Werner.  Just trying to sell our house.  :)

Been looking to get an AR recently.  Gotta move first though.    

I am a CCW permit holder and carry a Springfield XD-45 with me.

Welcome!

What do you do at Werner's?  
I worked in the tire bay there back in 1990-1991.  That job sucked ass(only $5.50/hr. too), but it sure kept me in shape.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 12:44:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Ray from Lincoln; been lurking and researching for a few months.  I'm working on building my first AR at the moment, just picked up an upper to put the first piece in place.  Nice to see they have regional forums here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm Michael and I live in the Lincoln area, and am looking to join the Isaac Walton league since I haven't been shooting for quite some time since going back to college. I own 1.5 ar's, and am waiting on the ATF approval for that extra 1/2 an ar!
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Hi, everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  I will be moving to the Omaha/Bellevue area toward the end of this month from Oregon.

Anything in particular I should know about the possibility of conceal carry?  I'm not familiar with the laws/regulations of NE yet.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Icing:
Hi, everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  I will be moving to the Omaha/Bellevue area toward the end of this month from Oregon.

Anything in particular I should know about the possibility of conceal carry?  I'm not familiar with the laws/regulations of NE yet.

http://NebraskaFirearms.org is the go-to website for all info on Firearms laws(especially CCW) in Nebraska.

You also may want to search the forum for topics related to "moving to Omaha" regarding their bass-akward handgun laws.

Link Posted: 10/17/2012 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:
Originally Posted By Icing:
Hi, everyone!

http://NebraskaFirearms.org is the go-to website for all info on Firearms laws(especially CCW) in Nebraska.

You also may want to search the forum for topics related to "moving to Omaha" regarding their bass-akward handgun laws.

Will do, thank you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 7:55:02 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm what you would call a Lurker to this site that finally created an ID... I Live in Gretna and I know a few of you from different places.  I've taken quite a few courses at Tactical 88 so some of you may know me from there.... Currently building an AR but I also shoot a CX4 and Love it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Victory1:
I'm what you would call a Lurker to this site that finally created an ID... I Live in Gretna and I know a few of you from different places.  I've taken quite a few courses at Tactical 88 so some of you may know me from there.... Currently building an AR but I also shoot a CX4 and Love it.

Great, all we need as another damn Seahawks lover around here....  

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#31]
thanks Rick! LOL!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Victory1:
thanks Rick! LOL!!!

You and Whisper44 should get along just great.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Been here for a bit... I go to School in Lincoln but I live north of there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Stephen from Omaha.  The gun hoarding sickness set in about three years ago.  THE ZOMBIES ARE A'COMIN!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey everyone, I'm Mike from Lincoln. I'm in the military, also a member of the NRA and NFOA. Just thought I'd say hi
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Welcome Mike and Stephen!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 5:03:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thai_tj] [#37]
Tyler from Norfolk, now in Lincoln.
We need a free long distance shooting range around here! Got hooked on the ones in Wyoming. Shooting my AR out to 700+ yards. :)
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm Jim, from Omaha.  I am a huge NASCAR fan.  I was a cav scout in the National Guard where I had the opportunity to shoot all kinds of fun weapons.  I recently picked up my first AR for an OK price, now I just need to get the wife out and shoot it with me.  (After I find some ammo of course)
Link Posted: 3/15/2013 7:42:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xjjeepcjs] [#39]
Hello all. Cory from Omaha. Within the past few years I have joined the sport shooting club. Bought my first AR a few years back, year later learned to reload and bought some more firearms, and then this year built my second AR from parts. Put a Duracoat job on that one. Would love to go to the Hamburg Bend site sometime.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Cory_Stephens/2013-01-20181840_zps7f55dabb.jpg
Link Posted: 3/22/2013 6:40:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Hello all.  AC from York.  I'm a huge gun lover and just recently purchased my first AR.  I am getting ready to build 2 more and have 4 more to do later on.  I love weapons of all kinds and love reading all the great material on this sight.  Looking for places to shoot and have a good time with my fellow gun owners (when I get more ammo of course).
Link Posted: 3/24/2013 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Tim, live in Valentine
Link Posted: 3/24/2013 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By Tim_McBride:

Tim, live in Valentine

Link Posted: 3/27/2013 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#43]
guess I should say what's up

currently in Omaha after leaving California, been here just over a month
Link Posted: 3/27/2013 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#44]

Originally Posted By FourLoko:

guess I should say what's up

currently in Omaha after leaving California, been here just over a month
Welcome to Omaha.

Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Hi Yall,
Lived in Omaha for 7 years, then joined the army. now im back as a army recruiter, its a tuff job. I have to shoot to keep my skills up. Has anyone recently been out to the Hamburg Bend in the last couple months. I am planning on taking a couple ladies out for there intro to firearms and want to make sure it tis all good to go. I am planning on bringing a table and couple tarps a steel silouhette and some foam cut out targets. Any my new toy M1 Garrand with only Iron. Want to remenis.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Hello all. Lived in Lincoln for 13 years now. Picked up my first AR 7 months ago. I'm now collecting (almost done) parts for a quasi-A2 style build. I think two is enough, for now anyway.
Link Posted: 5/16/2013 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jangus:
Hello all. Lived in Lincoln for 13 years now. Picked up my first AR 7 months ago. I'm now collecting (almost done) parts for a quasi-A2 style build. I think two is enough, for now anyway.

Yeah,  ha ha... that's what we all said.    

Let me know if you need any parts, I have a few extra stocks laying around and maybe some other stuff that could help you out.
Link Posted: 5/16/2013 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Hey all...

Lived in Omaha since '99.  Grew up on a farm in south-central Nebraska.  I bought my first AR last August and been hooked since.

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:
Originally Posted By jangus:

Yeah,  ha ha... that's what we all said.    

Let me know if you need any parts, I have a few extra stocks laying around and maybe some other stuff that could help you out.

Yeah, I would probably put another one together at some point, but the house needs a roof come this fall, and I've got a car to finish building. Some day. I will be looking to pick up a complete A2 stock this summer.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey all...

Lived in Nebraska my whole life and residing in Lincoln, Nebraska.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top