Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2005 4:13:52 PM EDT
Where are all the dealers at?  I live in Scottsbluff.  I know im going to have to drive a couple hundred miles.  D'oh!  Im looking for a can for the M4-gery and possibly a USP tactical.  

Thanks
Will
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a dealer in Lincoln that's moving out to Scottsbluff after Christmas, at least that's what his father said last Sun. Chad McCumbers, he's a AAC dealer so their website might have some contact info.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#2]
above metioned guy
THE GUN SHOP  402 477 9822 ask for Chad
upholstery showcase  fremont ne  402 721 9000 ask for Dave
tell um ed from arms and ammo sent ya
also our fine moderator David Hineline should be able to help you
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]
i know a guy from lincoln that deals in that stuff, and last time i talked to him he had a used tac+can i was looking at buying from him.  who knows, might still have it.  fantastic shooter (the tac), don't remember the brand of can, might be aac.

pm me for info, i gotta dig up his email.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I've bought from Todd, at Hatcher guns, things went smoothly.  He also seems to be on good terms with his examiner, which is a good thing.  

He's just down from North Platte.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies.  I emailed Chad.  No word as of yet, but i better learn some patience because im headed down a long road.  I just cant decide what i want to suppress first.  I dont have the HK USPt yet but soon.  Maybe one of you could guide me in the correct direction for a can and weapon combo that would be good for a newb.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top