Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 2:20:41 PM EDT
Transplant from Salt Lake City, now in Olathe.  Thought I'd stop in and say hi.  

So.... when does the rain stop?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.

Ya got me... all I know is I'm getting cabin fever.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, youre pretty near me. I work in Olathe. Hopefully we all can get together and shoot sometime!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds good, if there is any place to shoot around here.  I'm at about 119th & Ridgeview for now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Ditto, just north of you in Lansing.  I've been heading over to the Parma woods range (recommended by a few other ARFCOM'ers).  I'm also new to the area...about 2 months.  As soon as Metalman gets off his a$$ and finds a good range...we'll be good to go.

BTW, I have Friday off, and the kids/wife are at school.  I'll be at Parma Friday morning to get a few AR's zeored in.

ROCK6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top