Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2004 1:54:58 AM EDT
Now I know there are ranges, but I don't want to put up with snobby people cause of my "black rifle" Are there any areas around Omaha, Papillion, or Bellevue to go shoot at. Like some wooded areas outside of city limits??? Any help would be appreciated. Just looking into plinking on my own time with no hassle from people
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Most of the State Parks in Kansas have some sorta shooting areas where you can shoot rifle and/or shotguns at targets and clay pigions.  I am not sure if all state land is like that but most are.

Not sure of any "Ranges" in your neck of the woods because I am not too familiar with that area.

Link Posted: 8/15/2004 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#3]
24th and lake you say? Kind of far away, but than again I work farther north than that
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Most of the State Parks in Kansas have some sorta shooting areas where you can shoot rifle and/or shotguns at targets and clay pigions.  I am not sure if all state land is like that but most are.

Not sure of any "Ranges" in your neck of the woods because I am not too familiar with that area.

Actualy there are hunting aeras and closed to target practice,,,, but kdwp dosen't  care to enforce unless you are infringing on someones hunting.   I got run off at Kanopolis because of falconers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:42:44 AM EDT
[#6]
See I've looked around at all the NEbraska parks and grasslands, and nobody allows target shooting. I'm just wondering if anybody knew of any spots away from houses possibly forested or near a river to go shoot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top