Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 2:52:33 PM EDT
Howdy current Kansans! I am originally from McPherson, went to College at Washburn in Topeka, KU in Lawrence and K-State in Manhattan, went to Paramedic School in Hutchinson, did my internship in Manhattan (Go Cats! [football only]) and in Wichita, and then worked in Abilene and McPherson.

As you can see, I got mad Kansas props!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
HOLY FRIJOLES, BATMAN!!!

That's a lotta schooling.

I see you escaped the joys (HA!) of the Kansas lifestyle. Good for you.

[hick] So yous dere wonna dem dere city schlickers now, eh? [/hick]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:57:54 AM EDT
[#3]
As soon as I could, I beat feet for the Rockies and a Ski Patrol job in New Mexico (they were holding the first 'Hiring Fair' and were excited to get on-mountain ALS capability. The pay sucked but the benefits were incredible!

Two years later I blew my knee up and had to quit that life and eventually settled in Albuquerque. It is great living in a place that has mountains, skiing, lakes, rivers, streams, and desert all within an hour of my front door!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top