Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2021 7:42:09 PM EDT
I see that Alaska has hit the news again and not the great new of Miss America.
Seems that the IHOP in Wasilla posted a sign about reduced hours due to the shortage of labor!  Guess, some people do not want the 'truth' to d\be known!!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:39:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Elwood_Blues] [#1]
I don't watch the news.  I believe 1/10 of what I read.  

Isn't this happening pretty much everywhere?  It is a fact most places, even here in the stinking desert down south.

Ah!  Blaming Biden is kind of short sighted here, and I am no fan of that man.  According to the NY post, it is in Wasilla, Arkansas, but it looks like the IHOP in Alaska I used to go to.  

"An IHOP restaurant in Wasilla, Arkansas went viral for posting a note that blamed President Biden for its staffing problems."
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 2:51:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SkiShooter] [#2]
I divide my time between Anchorage and southwest Utah. Utah's unemployment rate is something like 2.5%. Reduced service hours or take out service only is common. They have the same problem finding employees for food service.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AkBearcat:
I see that Alaska has hit the news again and not the great new of Miss America.
Seems that the IHOP in Wasilla posted a sign about reduced hours due to the shortage of labor!  Guess, some people do not want the 'truth' to d\be known!!!!
View Quote
Saw all that months ago in Anchorage when we were in.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I doubt there’s any way to tell the difference between a fully staffed IHOP and one with 2 people working.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top