Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2021 10:55:33 PM EDT
Anyone here switched to GCI's Yukon TV and been happy?  We are in the process of the switch over and so far, I am not very impressed!  This has been a very frustrating endeavor and not a good one.  Customer support is lacking, often waiting 45-60 minutes to talk with a tech.  Then when you do manage to talk to a person, often they are of little to no help!
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 11:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t have it but everyone I know that does says it’s been a shit show and most have dumped it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 2:45:12 AM EDT
[#2]
We switched from GCI cable to Yukon in August because our cable service was deteriorating. Yukon as observed was an absolute shitshow. After a few weeks we ditched it in favor of Direct TV Streaming Service. You access it through their app or via the web. Cheaper and better than Yukon. Unlike Yukon you can access it while out of town. It is not tied to your internet provider. It's "portable". You can log in and use it wherever you are as long as you have an internet connection via wifi or data through your cell phone service. . We have never needed to use customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top