Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2021 5:11:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AK_Mike]
Man, shrinking every year but it looks like it shrank  since last fair.  Nothing like it's original self which was packed with booths, pavilions, food, animals, and events.  I miss it.  No shooting gallery booth this year, pffft!  And the price is up to $12.50 to get in
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:06:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FB41] [#1]
I went to the one in 2011 and wasn't impressed- neither was my date who absolutely HAD to go. The trip from Delta was hardly worth it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:22:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't been in years. Decent entertainment is hard to come by in Fairbanks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Wife wants to go tonight. I don’t even like good fairs. But sounds like we won’t spend much time there so that’s a plus.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FB41:
I went to the one in 2011 and wasn't impressed- neither was my date who absolutely HAD to go. The trip from Delta was hardly worth it.
View Quote

It's far smaller these days
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AK_Mike:
It's far smaller these days
View Quote

wow.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 8:16:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RideTheSpiral] [#6]
I've always thought it sucked. But I think all things like that suck. Nothing worse than concerts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top