Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2021 2:26:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I did not order from them.  I need some spare magazines for the Wife's Shield EZ9.  This place was the only one that clamed to have them in stock at a VERY good price.  When I went through checkout and ready to pay the only thing they would accept is a gift card.  They claim it was a work around for taxes or some such reason.  My alarm bell started to ring and I passed on dealing with them...still don't have any spare magazines for her gun, but I'm not helping a tax cheat or a direct cheat to me.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of them but:
  The ATF currently does not list a FFL with that address (physical or mailing) or name in AK.
  The State of Alaska does not have a business license for that name.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok. 100% Scam.

Impact guns has been around forever and we know them to be legit. Read their about us page: https://www.impactguns.com/about-us/

And then read raniersec's about us page: https://www.raniersec.com/about/#
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Not only has no Alaska heard of them. Their address comes up as a vacant office. And their “store front” picture is a photoshopped version of impact guns in Ogden, UT Attachment Attached File

My service is being shitty so I can’t download the pic of their storefront but if you google impact guns Ogden you can see it. .
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 1:00:54 AM EDT
[#6]
This comes up every so often, it's a scam website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top