Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2021 11:53:19 PM EDT
KT00 Link

“Andy Teuber, the president of the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, has resigned, the organization said Tuesday.

“The chairman and president of the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium resigned this morning. The consortium’s board of directors is taking immediate and swift action, calling a special meeting for this afternoon to address leadership transition,” Shirley Young, an ANTHC spokesperson, wrote in an email Tuesday afternoon.”

Seems pretty sudden, but the details are slim.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:45:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: raven] [#1]
Originally Posted By born2lose76:
KT00 Link

"Andy Teuber, the president of the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, has resigned, the organization said Tuesday.

"The chairman and president of the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium resigned this morning. The consortium's board of directors is taking immediate and swift action, calling a special meeting for this afternoon to address leadership transition," Shirley Young, an ANTHC spokesperson, wrote in an email Tuesday afternoon."

Seems pretty sudden, but the details are slim.
View Quote
They have a lot of trouble keeping the executive level under the c-level (I forget the actual title), because they just won't pay them the going market salary. Yet they always heap big salaries on the top c-level, arguing they need to keep in line with market rates for people with their titles.

I don't know what this is about, whether there was a scandal or something. But a sudden resignation like this looks like a scandal.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By raven:
They have a lot of trouble keeping the executive level under the c-level (I forget the actual title), because they just won't pay them the going market salary. Yet they always heap big salaries on the top c-level, arguing they need to keep in line with market rates for people with their titles.

I don't know what this is about, whether there was a scandal or something. But a sudden resignation like this looks like a scandal.
View Quote

Teuber was doing about $1.05M/yr for his ANTHC position, on top of $55x,xxx/yr as head of KANA. Not saying he couldn’t have landed a bigger and better gig. Like you said the suddenness of it screams scandal, especially since he resigned his UAA board position as well.

I haven’t heard whether or not he’s resigning from KANA.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By born2lose76:

Teuber was doing about $1.05M/yr for his ANTHC position, on top of $55x,xxx/yr as head of KANA. Not saying he couldn't have landed a bigger and better gig. Like you said
View Quote
On top of that, he owns a helicopter aviation company.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:06:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: raven] [#4]
Yeah it was bad. Sex scandal:

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2021/03/03/anthc-boss-resigned-after-employee-accused-him-of-unrelenting-abuse/

Our little nickname for ANTHC is 'The Dark Side'.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 5:11:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 5:11:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top