Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2021 2:58:27 PM EDT
It’s been years since I have needed any Gunsmith work done, but I’m considering having some barrels threaded. Do we still have any gunsmiths in the Anchorage/Valley area that are any good?  If we do, any idea what they are charging for barrel threading?
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with B Guns in the valley or Valley Armory! I have used both of these and was pleased with the work!
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 5:18:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with Alaska Custom Firearms too
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:51:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: deputytrueblood] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dadasmithywinkle:
Check with Alaska Custom Firearms too
View Quote

Steve has mostly stopped working on custom stuff and his son has taken over the shop. He's mostly focussed on guiding and flying these days. But they do a quality job at his shop. All my work he's done is fantastic. You may be in for a wait though to get stuff done since he's not doing it full time anymore. At least youll get solid quality work when its done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top