Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2020 10:25:07 AM EDT
Been forever since I sold a gun in anchorage, used to just do it in the freebie section of the ADN that's how long its been if it wasn't word of mouth. Looking to part with an AR pistol with a binary trigger in it. Short of dropping it off at gunrunners on consignment what are the options? Don't really want to deal with selling out of state and shipping it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I know in Fairbanks a lot of people use the mewe app(a social media app but you don’t have to use your own name or upload any pics or info). And have referenced anchorage groups before. A lot seems to move on there but in my experience most people want to trade not buy/sell.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]
MeWe or Alaska’s List are the two main places to sell online. Alaska Gun Club and Trader is the main MeWe group, I believe. They mostly trade, though. Bunch of poors.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#3]
gunsalaska is free and another option
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Alaskaslist is pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, appreciate the info. My buddy found out I was parting with it and decided he wanted it. Will keep the recommendations in mind for the future.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:14:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:39:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How do you get into that group?
View Quote

If you already have the app the group is “Fairbanks gun trader”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top