Also cans of soda.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty freaking true.

Also cans of soda.

Or a can of beer.

I was a little kid in Homer, knocked on the door.  Guy was sprawled out and said, "come in," and said, "hey kid, get what you want out of the fridge."  Nothing but beer...

I asked the next door neighbor what was wrong with him, and she said he was drunk again.  Never saw it before...  Huh... Imagine that.

And at the Elks club, a little kids job was to refill beer pitchers.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 4:01:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Best one for us was the Wiccan lady (at least according to the license plate of her car) that gave out 2 year expired protein bars!

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 1:58:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Big cookies as my eskimo friend called them when I was a kid. Hard tack as the limeys would call it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 3:46:33 AM EDT
[#5]
My daughter might consider that the best house of the night, if we knew the person handing it out.  She loves that stuff, eats them plain straight out of the box.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Mmmmmmm, pilut bread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top