Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2020 4:28:53 AM EDT
Who is the go to for premium tattoos here in Anchorage? I want to work on my sleeve. Of course I'll be looking at their work portfolio but would like a head start. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:08:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you limited strictly to Anchorage? I've heard of some good artists here in the valley. If you're willing to travel, I can find artists/locations.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, certainly willing to travel in state. Looking for artists who are really good with shading.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, certainly willing to travel in state. Looking for artists who are really good with shading.
View Quote

Let me see where some of the people I know got some work done, and see if I can get some links or pics of their work. Give me a few days.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 5:58:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Let me see where some of the people I know got some work done, and see if I can get some links or pics of their work. Give me a few days.
View Quote

Thanks man, I really appreciate you going above and beyond on this. I'm ready to get it done by the right artist, but since it will be on me for the rest of my life I'm also not in a hurry. I have other meh quality tattoos from my Infantry days in Fairbanks, which is why I'm really picky on this great quality half-sleeve I got later in life

Right now I want a raven on my forearm. But I want to tie it in to my top half-sleeve (Odin and raven), so while the initial tattoo will be the raven, the end result will be an entire sleeve (from the same artist, and quickly after the initial tattoo if it's as expected). I can't find my half-sleeve artist anymore or I'd fly to him.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks man, I really appreciate you going above and beyond on this. I'm ready to get it done by the right artist, but since it will be on me for the rest of my life I'm also not in a hurry. I have other meh quality tattoos from my Infantry days in Fairbanks, which is why I'm really picky on this great quality half-sleeve I got later in life

Right now I want a raven on my forearm. But I want to tie it in to my top half-sleeve (Odin and raven), so while the initial tattoo will be the raven, the end result will be an entire sleeve (from the same artist, and quickly after the initial tattoo if it's as expected). I can't find my half-sleeve artist anymore or I'd fly to him.
View Quote

No worries man. PM sent!
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the PM, Static. After looking at his IG, I think he's the one I want to go with and will reach out to him soon. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 2:31:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I had work done by Vinny at Rebirth back when he was in Larry Allens shop.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 4:45:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks for the PM, Static. After looking at his IG, I think he's the one I want to go with and will reach out to him soon. Thanks again!
View Quote

Awesome man, glad I could help. Please share pictures of his work if/when you get it done!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top