Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2020 7:24:14 PM EDT
So a libertarian candidate for state house was in a fender bender shoots at the guy that hit him, chases the car down, then shoots the driver in front of the drivers kid and then self reports it to the troopers.

https://mustreadalaska.com/murder-in-mat-su-libertarian-candidate-for-senate-now-in-jail/

Link Posted: 10/12/2020 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Crazy what people will throw their life’s away for. A Facebook argument.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
When talking shit on the internet gets real I guess, what a pair of morons
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 11:42:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm really not shocked about anything I read/hear anymore this year. I just figured Alaska would be some secluded from the insanity that is 2020. Boy, was I wrong.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard more about this yesterday,  apparently the shooter called 911 and when the dispatcher asked if the victim was dead the shooter proceeded to shoot the victim 4 more times while in the phone and was adamant that it was a self defense shooting.

Also the @35 year old victim didn't have his own kid in the car but instead it was his 15 year old "girlfriend"
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 10:12:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard more about this yesterday,  apparently the shooter called 911 and when the dispatcher asked if the victim was dead the shooter proceeded to shoot the victim 4 more times while in the phone and was adamant that it was a self defense shooting.

Also the @35 year old victim didn't have his own kid in the car but instead it was his 15 year old "girlfriend"
View Quote

Jesus Christ if that’s true.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top