Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
700-800 positives a day, anyone killed by it is usually over 70 years old. Death rate is about what is was before the virus hit.

I understand being scared by Covid when it first hit and we didn't know anything about it. But we do know about it now and it's a bad flu that mostly kills elderly and people in bad health.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#2]
A 13 year boy killed himself in a near by village a few days ago.

Young ones are having a hard time with the lockdowns.

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 9:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Anchorage's Acting Mayor Has COVID

So is this going to prove that all we're doing is driving our business under?  Or are they going to use this as ammo to double down and be MORE restrictive?  Assuming she was following her own mandates of course.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 11:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So is this going to prove that all we're doing is driving our business under?  Or are they going to use this as ammo to double down and be MORE restrictive?  Assuming she was following her own mandates of course.
/quote]

Ykhc,city and city council want to really lockdown for a month.
Want to be able to ticket people for not getting tested when coming of the jet.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 4:56:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

She’s also fat as shit, so I’m not taking any health advice from her.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I just keep thinking about how much better off we would have been if we had just blown a bridge.
View Quote

I laughed out loud.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#7]
My son and I have both been super exposed at this point and neither have gotten it. Maybe it’s our O blood idk. I also know at least 8 people in the state that have gotten it and all have been fine. 1 was diabetic, cancer survivor, obese, and was fine. Another has 1 lung. Fine. I’m over giving a shit about it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Having been exposed by a coworker, infected and spent the better part of 3 weeks in bed I will say it's not a nice virus and far worse than any flu I ever had. The flu never caused me to sweat through my shirt, vomit and have diarrhea all in the span of 5 minutes. It also never left me with a crackle and wheeze 2 months after recovery. Maybe because its not the flu its more akin to SARS & H1N1.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Having been exposed by a coworker, infected and spent the better part of 3 weeks in bed I will say it's not a nice virus and far worse than any flu I ever had. The flu never caused me to sweat through my shirt, vomit and have diarrhea all in the span of 5 minutes. It also never left me with a crackle and wheeze 2 months after recovery. Maybe because its not the flu its more akin to SARS & H1N1.
View Quote
Glad you made it.

I have been hit harder from pneumonia/partially collapsed lung and regular flu.
But there was some differences.
Sore throat from hell
Headache from hell

It is a weird virus that is for sure.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks , At about 5 days I thought "if that I die from this I hope someone burns that fuckers house down" ..It was fun to hear he was "released from work" an no longer employed with us for a host of reasons
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top