Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2016 10:49:43 PM EDT
Saw a BFL on a silver or grey pickup truck leaving the KGB Three Bears the other night. Was cool to see.

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it a Ford super duty? If so, I saw the same truck on KGB a few weekends ago on my way to Big Lake.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was it a Ford super duty? If so, I saw the same truck on KGB a few weekends ago on my way to Big Lake.
View Quote

To be honest no idea..  

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 6:44:42 AM EDT
[#3]
If it was on Sunday and Monday it was me I`m down in Settlersbay
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 11:42:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw one on a green toyota with a cap a few weeks ago in anchorage. Was going to post but last time somebody posted one of these it turned to shit fast.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I saw one on a green toyota with a cap a few weeks ago in anchorage. Was going to post but last time somebody posted one of these it turned to shit fast.
View Quote

Nuh uh
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 2:19:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was me.

I don't learn.

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:02:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That was me.

I don't learn.

Aviator
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That was me.

I don't learn.

Aviator
you dumped the FJ?

Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:04:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a black Super Duty.  I put a sticker on wife's black F150 too
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:08:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
you dumped the FJ?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was me.

I don't learn.

Aviator
you dumped the FJ?  

I still have the yellow FJ, I also have a tan Jeep Renegade with a BFL on it. The green truck was one I saw in Anchorage and asked about it. Thread went to shit fast for some reason.

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:02:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Saw your FJ at Knik Grill last night.  Thought, "hey, I can meet Aviator".  But the place was full of old, fat white guys so I guessed you were out on the lake or something :)
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:55:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Girlfriend had it. I been driving the Jeep. lol

Aviator
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top