Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2015 10:06:58 PM EDT
Anyone know if the ammo store opening in Fairbanks owned by Graniteclimber?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes thats the one.  Won't be getting any of my business and I will discourage anyone I can from buying from him.  I shoot with several clubs here in town and plan to inform everyone that will listen about his past posts here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:52:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:57:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Did anyone save a copy of his post about Lance mackey? That would go over well up there.  The newsminer did an article about him opening iirc.  I bet they would love to do a follow up story about his antics
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did anyone save a copy of his post about Lance mackey? That would go over well up there.  The newsminer did an article about him opening iirc.  I bet they would love to do a follow up story about his antics
View Quote

That would be beautiful.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:22:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I told that to my wife, who knows all the mushers.  She flipped - not on the storyteller, but about Lance Mackey....again.....

But you should hear her talk about the Redingtons, too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

What was this about again? I can't remember this one.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyway to pull up the posts, everyone needs to be reminded.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He slandered Lance alleging heroine use,meth use and hookers from when GC was a manager at whatever hotel he worked at.  Claimed tons of damage and blood in the hotel room.  And Alaskans should be ashamed to have him as a high profile sports figure.  GC got jumped on and edited it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:03:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't particularly like the guy and think less of his boastful exploits and making fun of people while he scammed the system, but please make sure you stay within the guidelines of the COC   ~ uafgard
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

OUCH, but im pretty sure that would go under AROCKing wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top