Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 2:45:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe she's not a quitter but she's certainly a loser.  She lost the primary.  Doesn't the primary mean anything anymore?  Isn't this the point where she should support the selected candidate?

So now we have one quitter and one loser who won't go away gracefully?

Matt
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Maybe she's not a quitter but she's certainly a loser.  She lost the primary.  Doesn't the primary mean anything anymore?  Isn't this the point where she should support the selected candidate?

So now we have one quitter and one loser who won't go away gracefully?

Matt

Add a rearender that may get in.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha!  I see that we're moving from first names to nicknames for our AK politicians!

Matt
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Great, the #1 way to get a Dem elected here is to split the Republican vote. Great job, Lisa.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#5]
she just needs to take a short break and run against Marky Mark in 4 years.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I bet that a lot of the 'Lisa'-republicans would be happier with a dem win than a Miller win.  Dem's represent the status quo while Miller represents an end to the unconstitutional business as usual that both parties participate in.

Change is scary.

Matt

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:56:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Honestly woudlnt a 3 way race between realistic candidates(murky, miller and mcadams). be exactly what the democrats want?
If Lisa splits the republican vote and McAdams runs a good show, the democrats win the election. When was the last time an election that was strictly 2 ways went to a democrat in this state?
Heck If I were a democrat I would beg lisa to stay in the race as either a writein or a party swapper, it would improve teh democrat's chances...

I wonder who has behind the "calls and e-mails from supporters, asking her not to leave the race.". supporters or politicaly savy democrats?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:09:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm surprised mcadams hasn't offered to drop out so Lisa could run as a democrat

I figured Knowles would run in McAdams spot...but nearly same/same.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top