Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:26:14 PM EDT
I guess this would pertain to the Hawaii guys only, if you were moving to the mainland say Texas would you sell all of your guy collection including the ammo due to the hassle of shipping and Hawaii gun registration because Texas does not have registration so when you buy back all of your collection it would not be registered. And I think you could get a higher price for everything in Hawaii and so you might be able to buy alot more stuff in Texas. What would you do?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't sell the guns unless it's something you would be getting rid of anyway.  Ammo can be hard to come by these days too... even on the mainland.

Whatcha got?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I am just throwing around the idea right now my plan is to move to San Antonio near my wifes family and if the hole ban thing does not happen when I am ready to move and the ammo has settled down that what I was planning on doing with my stuff. I am born and raised in Hawaii and I love it becuase its my home but DAMN this state and all of its crap. I have come to the realization that I will never be able to buy a home for my family here, it seems that all the blue collar workers work like dogs just to get by. Hawaii is just not what it use to be. And if I were to just sell the stuff that I dont really want it would be a remington 700LTR, GSG-5, about 700rds of 308 and maybe a ruger gp-100 and a ruger P89.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#4]
If I did sell all of my ammo my brother inlaw works for the local PD and I know he could get me what I need to replace my stash.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I could use some more 308. My 1919 eats them for lunch or a Galil ARM that enjoy nicer ammo..
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I could use some more 308. My 1919 eats them for lunch or a Galil ARM that enjoy nicer ammo..

Well if I decide to sell my stuff the Hawaii ARFF guys will have first dibs on my stuff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:33:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top