Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 10:22:31 AM EDT
I'm for OR, and I'll be heading across the pond for spring break, but I keep seeing flood warnings and rain over in your parts.

Kinda depressing to say the least.. was hoping for some warm weather to get away from the rain here lol.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on down, the weather on Maui is fine. Clear skies right now and warm in the 80's and light winds.

Maui has been missing the flooding rains for the last 2-3 weeks however there is rain forecasted for the state Wednesday and then again on Sunday.

Maui is part of the state but have been missed by the heavy rains.

ba
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]
You can always come north.  I can almost gurantee you no rain, and it has been warm lately
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Come on down, the weather on Maui is fine. Clear skies right now and warm in the 80's and light winds.

Maui has been missing the flooding rains for the last 2-3 weeks however there is rain forecasted for the state Wednesday and then again on Sunday.

Maui is part of the state but have been missed by the heavy rains.

ba

Awesome... thankyou.

My girlfriend is much happier now.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep.  Oahu has been getting soaked.  I spent a few days in Maui and had some nice weather.  On the flights back got caught in some bad rain.  
I would not get in the water over there though.  I sounds kinda sharky.  
Sounds Kinda Sharky.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yep.  Oahu has been getting soaked.  I spent a few days in Maui and had some nice weather.  On the flights back got caught in some bad rain.  
I would not get in the water over there though.  I sounds kinda sharky.  
Sounds Kinda Sharky.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:50:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Did ya here that its the wettest month ever since they started keeping records?  And theres still 8 more days left in the month.  The news said that Kauai's Mt. Waialeale got 10 feet of rain this month!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#7]
See for yourself.  Realtime Maui county weather: weather.noaa.gov/radar/loop/DS.p19r0/si.phmo.shtml
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top