Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 4:20:30 PM EDT
Free freight? Well almost!  MidwayUSA has organized a program that delivers
selected heavy packages of bullets and brass to our Customers in Alaska at
dramatically reduced costs -- relatively speaking, practically free.

New, dramatically lower shipping costs are now included in the prices shown on
these selected items.  No additional shipping charges will be added

View Selected Items Here:
www.midwayusa.com/epromolisting.exe/showpage?promotionid=115862

This is a limited time offer, and restrictions apply.  You must order the exact
product described, sorry no mixing or matching.  Any other items added to the
invoice will be shipped in a separate box and will incur normal shipping charges
to Alaska.  Shipping method is USPS Priority Mail for delivery within 7 days.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Price is still more expensive than ordering it from Cabelas from what I found
And if you noticed, most of the items have only one in stock
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
they just started selling/shipping powder flat rate, hopefully theyll get smart and do it for bullets as well.  just figured they might have something someone was needing.  my wife did get a $100 gift cert for cabelas last month, so ill be set for a while.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
they just started selling/shipping powder flat rate, hopefully theyll get smart and do it for bullets as well.  just figured they might have something someone was needing.  my wife did get a $100 gift cert for cabelas last month, so ill be set for a while.

They ship powder flat rate to Alaska?
The email I got from them was for bullets and brass only.

If they would make it an across the board deal where the would utilize flat rate boxes as appropriate, I would buy considerably more from them.  A month or so ago I was looking to purchase about $300 in bullets.  I asked about flat rate boxes and was told, sorry, USPS forbids us from doing that.  I asked at the PO is this was true and they laughed.  I then compared their shipping charges against what the actual cost would be and there was about a 30% "handling charge"  added.

Because of this I no longer order anything other than what I absolute need that cabelas doesnt carry.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
my bad
Powder ships ground freight to the first 48 states. 48 lb max per order. $20.00 Haz Mat and additional $9.99 Shipping added to each order. Powder does not ship with other Midway products and may arrive at a later date. Check local regulations. No returns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top