Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 9:03:59 AM EDT
We as many of you know I have been waiting on my 1918a3 now for a long time.  I just spoke to Ohio Ordance, who told me that the work is about to start on the 1918a3's.  I was told that from June to December everyone will recieve there rifles if they were on the wait list.  I still can not wait to hold this classic American rifle in  my hands.  All other rifles have been put on hold until then.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I've been trying to get one of these.  OOW told me they were not going to be making anymore until late 2008.  Your is 30.06 I'm guessing.

Congratulations
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been on their waiting list for heading on two years now.  When I checked in with them they alsways ask first if I am on the list other wise they try to tell me just how long it will be.  I have seen only one 1918a3 in person and it looked perfect.  I have been trying to store up on the ammo but will I ever have enough? The rifle can not come soon enough for me.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I would love to see a pic when you get it.

I have found one used that the seller wanted $7,500 (serious inquiries only) Ha!
Iguess I have to wait until 08.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#4]
So, uh, yer gonna head over here to uh, you know, like test it out right?

Ever get that chink Mauser?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:52:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I got the 714 and she sure is nice.  I just could not pass up the price on it.  I was hoping that the 1918a3 would be out this spring but when I called them they said it would be out this summer.  The dates look pretty good and where I set on the list it will be late summer.  I just want my BAR now, I am itchng to get and run a few rounds through it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top