Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 12:33:31 PM EDT
Hi, I am from Atlanta (GA) and am in Honolulu working this week and I had a few questions for you.

1. Is the Honolulu gun club a shooting range and what is the place like?
2. Are there any gun stores who have a good Curio & Relic inventory to look at (drool over)?

The Gun club is right behind my hotel and I thought some shooting might be fun this week!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#1]
if youre talking about the royal hawaiian shooting club, i heard they are kinda pricey. you would be better off driving about 5 minutes and going to magnum firearms(magnum50.com). you can rent firearms or bring your own, but you have to buy ammo from them. the range has 4 lanes and we have had lots of fun when we go there. as far as the c&r stuff, sorry i cant help you there as i havent heard much about it. hope that helps. have fun while youre here. laters.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The Honolulu Gun Club is in downtown near all the big hotels, so that's why I was wondering if it was a shooting range at all. Could be a disco! Or an Asian DVD store...you can never tell! The sign had alot of asian writing on it...
Ill probably go by there anyway, just to see.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]
WGS in Hawaii Kai usually has one or two old guns in there, right now they have a pre-WWI bolt gun chambered in some crazy 10mm x something with a foreign country name at the end.  I believe it s going for $450 or so, since the C&R market sucks here it wont sell to anyone on island.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Honolulu Gun Club is in downtown near all the big hotels, so that's why I was wondering if it was a shooting range at all. Could be a disco! Or an Asian DVD store...you can never tell! The sign had alot of asian writing on it...
Ill probably go by there anyway, just to see.

The asian writing is there for a reason, most tourists from out east dont have the blessings of firearms ownership, os they are willing to pay $40 to shoot 6 rounds from a .44 mag.  Kinda like the places in Vegas that allow you to rent full autos and shoot at all kinds of fun stuff in the desert.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top