Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 7:16:39 PM EDT
Okay...I am looking to maybe buy an AR10 and wanted to know what everyone thought about these rifle and who might have one.  I was thinking that in time it could be converted for a good price into something close to a Mk-11-SPRish rifle.  Any thoughts on this possible progect??
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Great rifle
I have the 10Tc and have never had a problem

Don't shoot it much anymore since I get the 458 SOCOM though
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:46:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys are killing me.  I am just starting to look into an AR10 but I believe it would be a nice step.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
articbear:
I just had  this AR10 flown in a couple days ago. It was built by George Gardner at GAP and has a Mike Rock 5Rbarrel in 260 Remington with snow camo for winter wolf hunting. Waiting on a rod guide to start the break in and get it cookin before the snow flies.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Shadowblade, UgahikBob.

Great looking rifles, I believe that I will be getting an AR10 in .308 if all goes well.  It looks like you can pretty much do anything with it that you can with an Ar15.  I have a bunch of m14 mags and will have to get them miller to fit the AR10.  I will let yo all know where I am at with the rifle once I get it.    
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I also like my AR10.  It works well on BG's or against Hawaiin prairie dogs.  Only problem is I can't seem to find any of those Hawaiian prairie dogs.

I have also taken pig and deer with the AR10t Carbine.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Took my Bushmaster BAR 10 Caribou hunting the last few weeks and got some real strange looks.  Have only had it about 5 months, bought it when I returned from Iraq this spring and it is fun to shoot.  Have not shot it that much, only about 600 rounds down range but hope to put more rouns down range.  Have not had any problems that were not related to 'operator-head space and timing'.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice lookin' rifle Bob! And if your out callin' critters and you turn around and one of the large brown furry types is commin' in you are well gunned.

Good luck on the wolves, hang em high and skin em quick

And don't drop that rifle off your machine. You'll never find it again!! : )

D
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top