Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:31:08 PM EDT
Sports Authority has their Mossberg 500 wood stock matte finish 12 gauge shotguns on clearance for 70 bucks.  if anyone on Oahu is interested, they are flying out pretty fast.  Just thought some people may like to know.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn man, thanks for the heads up.  I just got back from there.  I grabbed 3 of them.  I was out all day taking care of different things.  I came home, changed clothes, saw your post and ran back out the door.  Luckily i live in town and made it there in 5 mins.   A guy walked up right after me and bought the last 9 from the ward store.  They were saying another guy earlier bought 11.  Figure i can give them as xmas presents or something.  

Thanks again for the heads up.  Aloha,

Stone
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]
wow.  i wonder if waikele still has any left.  those sure went out really fast.  the price drop only happened today.  word of mouth traveled fast.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:05:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Cam one of my Alaska brethern check the S.A. in Anchorage and see if they have this crazy deal.  If so I know my dad would buy a ton of them
Chris
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sports Authority has their Mossberg 500 wood stock matte finish 12 gauge shotguns on clearance for 70 bucks.  if anyone on Oahu is interested, they are flying out pretty fast.  Just thought some people may like to know.  hr

Anyone want to do me a favor and pick one up for me and transfer it to my dad as soon as he turns in the permit to acquire forms? I'll pay in advance. KThx.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
both the stores on oahu are sold out.   sold about 30 in one day.  only the store on maui has any left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top