Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 2:56:11 PM EDT
I have seen all types of people shooting all different types of guns but that made me shake my head.  I was out shooting with my FIL and soon to be BIL and we were having a good time and all of a sudden I hear full auto but something is different about it, I look over to the pistol range and there are some guys target shooting with paintball guns.   Whats next airsoft or supersoakers?

Other than that the range was empty save for two guys sighting in their rifles.  I am not sure who annoyed who more us or them.  They were sighting in and we were bumping my MAK-90 and my Cetme.  BIL was trying to sight in his 30-06 but got frustrated and joined the fun.  We would bump a mag and they would wait and as soon as one mag was finished they would call cease fire and check their targets for EVERY mag we bumped.  I almost went down to tell them that usually one shot groups are awesome but they should try 3-5 shot groups instead since its a better indicator.  Up till then we had just been bumping the AK they left soon after I started bumping the Cetme.

Both my BIL and FIL want to get an AK now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey to each his own.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top