Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:28:06 PM EDT
I have a bunch of NATO 9mm and Winchester Ranger 9mm brand new in the boxes. I want to trade for some 5.56 or 7.62. Anyone in the area interested?

I just tracked down the Alaska group on the site here. Great to find a local place with like minded folks. Usually Alaska is the last place you get to find a group on the net. I am stoked.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be interested in some of the ranger SXT

How much do you have?

Chris
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#2]
You have mail regarding the 9mm Nato, let me know how much you have and what kind of a deal we can work out.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I looked and I guess it isn't a bunch. I must have shot more than I thought. Here is what I have:

5 boxes 50 rds Win 124gr NATO
1 box 50 rds WWB 115gr FMJ
2 boxes 50 rds WWB 115gr JHP
2 boxes 50 rds Win 147gr Ranger
40 rds Fed 147 Hydrashock (New in a MTM box with the original box tab for identification)
20 rds Win 147 SXT (New in a MTM box with the original box tab for identification)

Ed - I responded to your IM, Thank you very much.

I am looking for 5.56 or 7.62x39. I am staying away from wolf and looking for any various battle pack ammo. Maybe dreaming up here in the great white north.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be interested in the two boxes of Ranger

I will be in your neck of the woods in two weeks

Chris
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
you have mail again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top