Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:25:04 PM EDT
Gunshow at the Blaisdell Sat. and Sun. (3rd & 4th), from 10-6pm and 10-5pm, anyone else going?  Im looking for tools, powder, primers, and some bulk ammo; maybe a AR lower if the price is right.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:35:43 AM EDT
[#1]
looking for a few ammo cans so i'll be there for a bit.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there both days.  Me and  buddy got a table.  Doing some closet cleaning.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Went and ran into StoneTemple, unfortunately didnt find a thing I couldnt live without.  Nobody had any bulk surplus ammo, no really hot deals on commercial either.  Didnt find any tools or gun parts that I really need, so I guess Im back to shopping midway and brownells til the next show.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:15:55 AM EDT
[#4]
That's why I have given up on the gunshow in Hawaii, plus $150 for airfare is nutz b
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:29:42 AM EDT
[#5]
It definitely isnt a Texas gunshow...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like I didn't really miss much. Thanks for the report.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top