Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2005 10:10:44 AM EDT
Not many turned out this year, only 11 shooters. I got the bronze in the tactical match. Shot my first 10X at the 200 yd. rapid stage, really stoaked on that, then I had a HUGE brain fart at the 300 yd line and turned my windage instead of elevation and shot a really tight group in the 8 ring. Lesson learned. I Didn't feel too bad though, first and second place were Marine Corp Snipers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Right on.  Congrats!  Where were the games held?
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
It was held at the Puuloa Range on Sunday. I guess no one knew about the competition this year, usually there are 20 - 30 shooters.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats, what kind of setup did you use?  Pretty cool getting to shoot against those snipers.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I didnt know about it either, but didnt matter since my M1A is still in household goods shipment until the end of this month.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:29:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I shot a Colt HBAR Elite ar15 with a 10x scope and Harris bipod, 69gr. Fed Gold Medal Match ammo. The rifle is a tack driver. The previous 3 Aloha State Games I shot in I got 3 First places with that rifle shooting against .308 bolt action rifles.  I was hoping for a 4-peat. ahh well...next year
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top