Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2005 12:04:28 AM EDT
One of our fine Alaska brothers has lost his direction and is trying to dick around a 17 year old kid who is trying to get into the sport.  AR15 Thread in Discussion.

Two major problems.
1) Guy is from Alaska and is giving us a bad name
2) Guy is being major dick

I feel bad because I didn't do something sooner.  Some of you may remember sometime back there was a joker screwing people by the name of AKJARHEAD/Lee Busse.  He was eventually banned.  I got into a deal with him and after much time found myself quickly backing out.  Well he popped back up again, this time as Coach Lee.  I recently did a deal with him.  He never gave me his name, he would only refer to himself as Lee or CoachLee.  Says that he works 100 hour weeks at Lowes.  Our deal went less than optimal, though he finally did what was necessary to make it ok with me.  At best a luke warm deal, I certainly would not have vouched for him.  Well the items he sent to make our deal right came with a mailing lable attached.  On it was his name (Lee Busse).  Long and short I notified the mods and site staff that he was back under a different user name.  I told them about our deal and that he had made it right in the end.  I left it at that, figuring they were much more apt at making a decision as to what should be done than I.  Then I come across the above post in the feedback section.  I felt like a complete horses ass.  I feel partially responsible for what this kid is dealing with.
So with that being said I am asking for help from you, my Alaska Brothers and Sisters
1) If anyone knows this character please encourage him to do the right thing with David.
2) If anyone has extra AR stuff laying around please joing me in sending it to David to help him get into the sport and see that AR15.com is a community built on trust in which we look out for and take care of each other.I have a like new mamba sling and probably like new RRA M4 stock that I am going to ship to him.  It doesn't sound like he is starting with much, so any help is appreciated.  I will say that I have never met this kid and couldn't tell you if he was white, black, green or blue.  I have no dog in this fight other than my guilt by not pubically outing Mr. Busse prior to this happening.

Thanks
Chris
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 12:55:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a few things that I can send his way.  Please let me know what you come up with so that I can add to the list.  I will need to check my box but I have some car hand guards, a magazine or two, some trigger parts and ???  

Personal info deleted pending staff approval - SB

DavidK I get home from work in about a week IM me.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 1:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]

His date of birth is 08/01/39

Maybe this explains why it takes him 100+ hours a week to do inventory.

I mistakenly left out one piece, it is Lee Busse Jr. out of Anchorage.
I hadn't had a chance to go to the corut to pull him up.  Is there one listed that isn't 65?

Thanks for your support ED
Chris
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 10:15:00 AM EDT
[#3]
IM me all his info & details that you have and I'll make a trip to find him.  If he works at Lowes, I'm there quite a bit as I'm doing a remodel on one of my rentals.
Link Posted: 6/1/2005 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Not that A-Hole again!  I kept following the feedback thread to watch and see if that was ever going to get resolved.  There are so few of us in Alaska he can really make it bad for the rest of us.  I am really pi$$ed!

Tell you what, I'm in high gear now.  I will donate an entire upper!  I have an original Bushy 11.5"+5.5" Flash suppressor A2 upper and I'll even throw in a spare carrier assy.  All parts are used but quite fine, was going to make a project out of it.  I think I may have upgraded the rear sight with an external windage knob that doesn't require a tool.  It may have standard or M4 handguards, can't remember, assuming I even still have a set for them.  I may also have a nice aftermarket grip.  I realize that a collapsing stocked 16" A2 Carbine is not what our brother is looking for but it can at least give him something to shoot until he can reconfigure.

Please don't think of it as a donation from a fellow ARFcom brother (who dickhead is also shaming), but instead a gift from ALASKA and ARFcom Northern chapter.

I'll get together with uafgrad and we will put a package together.

I'm not heading down to Anchorage until July but if no one has visited this jerk or gotten anywhere communication-wise by then, I'll take some extra time to go see him and try and find out what his major malfunction is myself.  I can't guarantee anything, but I WANT THE BOOK CLOSED ON THIS JERK.  We need to make him aware that he will not be forgotten and any future transgressions will only elevate and add to the crap he has already and continues to stir.

EDITED TO ADD:  Whoops, got a little excited there, didn't finish reading the linked thread.  If he is going to make good then that is fantastic.  If this goes to crap, my offer will still be there, I meant it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2005 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Some hits for Lee Busse from zabasearch.com

349-6596

276-1216

338-1750
Link Posted: 6/4/2005 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW, though you already flushed his "I'm affiliated with the cops" bluffs, this is a small world up here and plenty of us know plenty of the cops and troopers there, and plenty of them are friends. BUWAHAHA!
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey,

I just found this thread, sorry about that. I really appreciate everyone helping me out, you guys are extremely nice people, and your help and donations will not go overlooked, when I graduate college and get a job at the police dept, I will make sure and reimburse those that help me out.

Thanks alot.

Also, UAFGRAD, I am white :)

Thanks again,

God Bless you, Alaska, Alaskans and not CoachLee :)

-David
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#8]
David

Sounds like AK_Mike is hooking you up with the barrel you need to complete your AR build.

New rule...

You must post pictures of the completed rifle and the big shit eating grin you have after dumping the first mag

Chris
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#9]

I really appreciate everyone helping me out, you guys are extremely nice people, and your help and donations will not go overlooked, when I graduate college and get a job at the police dept, I will make sure and reimburse those that help me out.

I think that I speak for all of us here.  Don't worry about repaying us with money/gear in the future.  That is not why we helped you.  When you are in a situation where you can help someone else who is in a bad situation, do what you can to help and show them that the world actually isn't 100% shitbags.

Good luck on the cop thing.  Very noble and rewarding carrer.  I hope it works well for you

Chris
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:09:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks alot! Actually, I sold my parts I had for the build, to buy some better ones. Once it is done, I will definately post it!

Thanks
-David
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I do plan on reimbursing those that help me, no if ands or but's :)
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Why not pay-it-forward.  There may be a time when there is someone in need, and you are in the position to help.  Continue the cycle of goodwill.

I like to think what goes around, comes around - the Karma thing I guess.  I feel I have always gotten my reward for each of my acts of goodwill.  I have to believe that bad people will get what's coming to them, eventually - otherwise there's a lot of people I feel I would need to punish. Coachlee is on that list.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#13]
If you guys read that negative thread on me, I hope you know I had no intention of doing wrong, it was a mistake on my part, that I QUICKLY AND EFFECIENTLY did do right on.

-David

Thanks again for all your support and help! I'll be sure to do the goodwill thing to others, but dont hurt to help you guys in the future if you need it!
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I just found this thread and have a little info that might be of some use.  

Coach lee tried to make a few deals with me in the past but things never seemed right to me.  In the process of these deals he told me that he was a member of a range that I belong to (rabbit creek).  I could try and get with the range officals to get some info you guys don't already have(if any).  I am there quite a bit and have probably past him several times but I don't know who he is.  Let me know if I can help!
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I for one nderstand about the neg feedback.  I just had one last week and it was do to a mistake on my part (counting my chickens before they hatched) and I owned up to it and am trying to put it behind me.  Everyone makes mistakes, but it is if we admit them and learn from them!
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 11:20:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Coach lee tried to make a few deals with me in the past but things never seemed right to me.  In the process of these deals he told me that he was a member of a range that I belong to (rabbit creek).  I could try and get with the range officals to get some info you guys don't already have(if any).  I am there quite a bit and have probably past him several times but I don't know who he is.  Let me know if I can help!

Thanks for the offer of support.
I am not positive, but I think David was able to get some stuff from this bastard.  
He has been banned (not the first time, but his second) from AR15.com
Hell pop up again with a new user name but the same broke ass excuses.  When you see his head pop up , let someone know
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the offer of support.
I am not positive, but I think David was able to get some stuff from this bastard.  
He has been banned (not the first time, but his second) from AR15.com
Hell pop up again with a new user name but the same broke ass excuses.  When you see his head pop up , let someone know

DEAL!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#18]
I did get a Bolt Carrier Group, and a Gas Tube... lol  Hardly worth the 450 dollar website he got. Thanks again for all the support.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#19]
In your other thread in the feedback section you stated that you had received considerably more than that (specifically the stars and stripes lower).  Did something change?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#20]
You mean the illegal lower that I threw away? The one worth not even $20. Yes besides that, but I hardly count illegal actions, I don't care if he's from Alaska or not, he screwed me, other people, and a mod here....

I got a gas tube, bc,  (I got 16" handgaurds, with a 20" gas tube) so hes sending me parts that cannot intertwine, and that illegal lower.

I thought you guys were on my side.. lol
-David
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#21]
The upper reciever I got from coachlee, I sent back... it was a unmarked one, not worth anything.  I sold it locally for 65 dollars.

Sorry for not mentioning this, I forgot about it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top