Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 4:03:48 PM EDT
I can not believe it, I'am getting off Slope for two day!!!!  Anyone want to grab something to eat or drink, anyone up for Gwennies? Let me know cell 253 709 3803
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You suck!I'm not getting off the Slope for another three weeks...Oct 11.  I live in Kenai....Any one want to go shooting around then?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I am in town until tuesday night.  I am staying at the International Coast Hotel by the airport.  Want to grab a beer or lunch let me know.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
It is good just to be off slope.  I got to stop by several gun shops and buy some ammo and look at several firearms.  We will have to shoot some once I start the rotation this winter.
Stay Well and take good care of you kidos
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top