Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 11:29:44 PM EDT

I've been debating getting my C&R for a while as we were planning the move etc. but now that I am here I'm pretty sure I'm going to go ahead and do it but I have some questions. Mainly what I would like to know is how bad is the shipping if say I wanted to buy a couple Mosins, firearms need to be shipped via 2nd day air to AK correct? Also do most of the usual C&R/FFL wholesale shops (Centerfire Systems, AIM Surplus, Century, etc.) ship up here to C&R holders? Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:34:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats a C&R?Is it similar to a dealer for parts and accesories?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Whats a C&R?Is it similar to a dealer for parts and accesories?

It is NOT a dealers license, it is a collectors license for curios and relics.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Very true, you're not supposed to use it like a dealer.  Basically an FFL to build up your C&R weapon collection.  I've had mine for 3 years now & have used it to buy lots of older weapons & parts.  Nice because you get discounted prices and ship to your door.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#6]
so how do we get them ? a C&R
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Here ya go, this should cover the basics on what it is good for and how to get the C&R:

www.cruffler.com/becomingcruffler.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top