Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 7:31:37 PM EDT
Any of you guys use them before?Just wondering on the quailty and reliability of them.They are 125shipped snail mail in the EE forum.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I used mine once or twice, even ran well on full auto but a bit unwieldy with all the heavy weight on one side.  The Beta C-Mag is much more ergonomic but not very durable.

As far as available non-beta  drums, I'll give the MWG a thumbs up.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:38:06 AM EDT
[#2]
If any one you guys have a beta c or a mwg let me know if your willing to part with it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the Beta C mag.  Snail's often have spring troubles & are very lop sided.  Personally don't like them, but have always enjoyed the Beta's.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea I decided to pass on the MWG.I'm just trying to find a Beta locally before i order one.I'm hoping the prices will go down more.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
good luck local.  check out the EE.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Yea I found some on the EE which is most likely were i'll end up getting it.GunRunners on Diamond have one but they want $350.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#7]
IMNSHO don't give those guys your $$ or the time of day.  Spend it in the EE with some good folks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]
HEHE I only call there because my friend has a buddy there and could get a good discount.He works for another gun store now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top