Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 8:11:24 PM EDT
I know I will be. Here's the list so far:

1: Bushmaster M4 profile barrel stretched to 16in

2: CCF threaded bbl for USP .45ss

3: UTL for USP
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I honestly dont know what I'm going to spend it on right now, have not given it much thought. Too many toys, so little money...*sigh*. Isnt it great to live in a state that gives you money to buy a new rifle every year?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
retirement investment ..not flashy but every penney helps ....I really want a AR180B, that might make a visit
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:27:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I honestly dont know what I'm going to spend it on right now, have not given it much thought. Too many toys, so little money...*sigh*. Isnt it great to live in a state that gives you money to buy a new rifle every year?

I'm sort of in the same boat, not to sure what to get.  I've already bought two firearms this summer.  So I thinking about getting some gear and maybe mags with the PFD.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought I'd mention that Gun Runners on Dimond has an AR180B for sale.  I can't remember exactly what Nils wants for it, but I remember thinking it was a pretty good deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top