Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:30:45 AM EDT
Well long story short I will be on less till I get a new computer at home , one at home fried itself, inside got very very hot and started to smoke and make noises ... Posting this from work , there goes my ammo money for a while and the parts I had picked out for the FJ60 I am rebuilding ...dam
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Back online now thanks to Best buy and CompUSA ....hey you guys know sams club doesn't take visa or MC anymore
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that sucks no more visa or m/c, I think they still accept amex. I just picked up a membership from them because Costco does'nt take CCs either. Just bad timing I guess.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:32:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Bad timing or collusion?  Trivia - maybe I'm the last to know but I just found out Wally World and Sam's Club are owned by the same people.

I think Sam's club, besides the in-store credit card only takes Discover now but I could be wrong.  I guess it could be worse, it could be Diner's Club.

On an opposite note, since I will be returning to remote work on the 31st, I'll be back on the boards again like I used to before the new apartment and girlfriend started getting in the way.  Now that I have taught her how to call on the company lines, I can internet while I talk to her instead of having to stay off the line in case she called.  BUWAHAHA!

I didn't even get to go shooting once this month long vacation, even with the new MG much less a BB gun so I am feeling quite deprived.

The screen/display on my notebook is starting to flicker and fail so I think my own bit box may be close to pushing up daisies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#5]
thought you didn't have to head up north again
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
That's crazy talk, I'm not sure where that came from.  I just finished spending a month in town on vacation during which I worked harder than I do at work.

Leaving tomorrow for Barter Island (North Coast, near the Canadian border), won't be back for many moons, anywhere from 2 to 4 months, and then come back for only 2 or 3 weeks most likely.  I hate it - all the way to the bank.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top