Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2004 3:37:25 PM EDT
Sorry, haven't been on the boards in quite some time, been busy moving into the new apartment with the GF.  As sacrilegious as it is to me, I haven't even first one shot since being in town on the 1st whereas I normally go shooting every day.

Got my own new baby though, just today.  I have to feed it and take care of it.  Unlike Shadowblade's new tot, this one won't have to be taught anything though.  It's a Browning 1919A4 MG in .308 - paperwork finally cleared after nearly a year of trials and tribulations.  I already have a bunch of food to feed it, and it begs to be noisy for a while.  I am yearning to get to the range and play with my baby, will be there soon.  I might make a spectacle of it and invite the Tannerites over for fun and games.  However I am still so disorganized it's ridiculous and don't know when I can get all my shiznit together to make a proper effort.  Much of my shooting gear is still filthy from the last time I was in town - some too much to even shoot I think.  Life is rough I tell ya!

I'm driving down to Anchorage tomorrow, but only for a day and then back unfortunately, won't have time to do anything much less get together or even go to the Palmer fair which I really wanted to do badly.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#1]
AK_Mike No one wants to hear from you without photographs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all excpect lots pf detailed photographs from your first shoot with the 1919a4, maybe there will also be photographs of the girl friend?

Enjoy the new toy!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm, I'll try to snap a picture with my GF holding my new baby.  This will be a challenge, believe me!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:48:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Crummy photo, but it will have to do for now.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:28:22 AM EDT
[#5]
AK_Mike you are the man!!  Great pic.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top