Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 9:48:45 PM EDT
Just IM'ed a friend about a great day I had today.  Thought I would share what I think is a good day.

Hey bud,

How you doing?

Today was a great day!  I met up with a couple of old highschool buddies I hadn't seen in 17 years.  All my friends have long since left town, but these two came back.  I didn't know it till I saw one at our local gunshow, and I was talking in front of him otherwise he would not have clued in as to who I was.  So we did lunch and I invited them out to AK_Mikes "backyard".  Took a fellow MG buddy and some toys to the range, met my friends there, and we proceded to rule the place.  We brought the following.

My buddy Norm and his NFA:
1919A4 BMG in .30cal
Swedish K in 9mm
Mac 10/45 w/suppressor
M11 (9mm)
Thompson
and he always brings his old .38 wheelgun cause he's an old .38 wheelgun man.

My macs were missing in action, but I brought
MP5SD
M16 w/commando upper and M4-96D suppressor
FN-FAL paratrooper, select fire, with 11" bbl
Gemtech Operator integrally suppressed Ruger 22/45 pistol
Gemtech SOS9 suppressor (used on Glock19 and Sig P226)
Gemtech SOS45 suppressor (used on my crappy Norinco )
Also brought my
Ceiner .22 upper for my Norinco
Wilson CQB, always cocked and locked in case someone gets funky with my gear or at another bench and creeps me out
Taurus 627 Tracker in .357
Homebuilt lightweight AR-15
Modified STG-58 Carbine
Cheap ass Norinco .22 pump copy of the Winchester gallery gun
* some of these guns just ride around with me, my beater shooters

And my SPR to blow the explosive Tannerite targets I brought.

Cases later of .45, 9mm, .223, .308, and GI 30-06, we were satisfied.

I broke my diet eating lunch out with my friends before hand, mosquitoes were low, range was lonely and pretty much to ourselves.

That's what I call a good day, bro!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm just practicing for the local upcomming ARFcom member shoot.  Now I must do the dirty and clean these filthy guns so they work when I make the ARF shoot.  Don't worry, I saved some ammo for that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
swedish K had to be fun to shoot.  so have you decided what to bring down or are you going to surprise us ?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#4]
bowling pins are the greatest . they take some serious abuse . I just hope my kimber is back from the smith by then . guy has had it a week already . just trying to get a new rear sight on it. Anything else we are looking for to shoot? I can search around
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top