Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 9:41:58 PM EDT
So there are two firearms that I would like, does any one have one or fired one.  I have been looking for a long at the Ohio Ord BAR (SLR) and a 9mm Car-15SBR.  I can not deside which to get first.  I can afored the BAR but it is hard to part with that much money right now.  The CAR-15SBR would be simple and east to put togother but it needs a Tax stamp which would take at best most of the summer.  

What are your thoughts?  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Weren't you actively looking for a BAR when I saw you last?

Never shot the BAR.  I've shot an M16 set up with a 9mm 11" or so barrel... That was pretty nice.

PS.... Did you get the package?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I'g go with the BAR , a real heavy classic wep there
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Shadowblade I just recieved your box and everything looked great.  Thank you!
I have been looking for a while at the BAR and the time is getting close.  I am just trying to see if this is it or not.  I have even found new BAR mags for a good price.  I will decide over the next couple of weeks.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top