Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 12:02:07 AM EDT
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that was at Rabbit Creek last month for the shoot.  I had a great time and look forward to shooting again with everyone.  ShadowBlade I wanted to thank you for working things out and the great photographs.  Well back to my move, I will be moving in two weeks back to the big town, Barrow.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a great time as well - but I refuse to apologize to those that were showered with 7.62x39 casings

No effort was really required on my part, I'd do it again for the next time.

There is a slight chance that I might be sent to Barrow for some repair work at some point.  I'll have to look you up if it happens.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:08:54 AM EDT
[#2]
not only was it a good shoot--but we all got to meet good people.

I appreciate you all for sharing the experiance of blasting on your alt 'boomsticks'!

My new goal is to finish my first build AR15 before I leave and to make the next shoot that Shadowblade sets up---good juju!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top