Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2022 9:39:10 PM EDT

What does IFC and IA hometown forum have to say about it.

Is she now a Commie

So we have some positive good news from the Supreme Court today on the New York case allowing Shall Issue in that state, but some fucking Repubs going along with dems on red flag shit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The release of the SC ruling today is probably why they rushed to push that horrible bill through so fast.  

Ernst is an Embarrassment.  I just knew she would go all uni-party and leave us to hang and i wasn't surprised.  She even doubled down today to push it through the procedural process.  Never again will I vote for her.  Don't care. If they can't primary her out I will leave that one blank when I vote for the rest of the ballot.  She can never be trusted again.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#2]
If she isn't primaried out I will vote for whichever D runs against her.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:02:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a fan of Ernst. She needs primaried next go around. I'll hold my nose and vote for her in November because I fucking hate democrats but she will never get a primary vote from me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I think they bet on the "hold my nose" vote when they pull this shit and why they continue to do it knowing they will get it.  They need to learn a hard lesson and pay a price.  I hate the thought of a Democrat in that position but if the primary doesn't get her out I don't see any other way.  Once they are established it is almost impossible to get them out.  She just got re-elected and betting you will all forget about this in 4.5 years from now.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Honestly, it's time to pull back the 17th amendment. Let the state legislatures pick and pull back when they vote for stupid things (like this).
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly, it's time to pull back the 17th amendment. Let the state legislatures pick and pull back when they vote for stupid things (like this).
View Quote

^This
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think they bet on the "hold my nose" vote when they pull this shit and why they continue to do it knowing they will get it.  They need to learn a hard lesson and pay a price.  I hate the thought of a Democrat in that position but if the primary doesn't get her out I don't see any other way.  Once they are established it is almost impossible to get them out.  She just got re-elected and betting you will all forget about this in 4.5 years from now.
View Quote

I agree with the bolded. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation for us.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:56:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Best quote I heard so far from Congresswoman Lauren Boebert and it is a spot on description of RHINO Joni Ernst.  Time for her to be sent home and unelected.

"I’m tired of politicians that campaign like Jim Jordan and vote like Nancy Pelosi. I’m proud to join my friends in the Second Amendment Caucus and fight back against this Senate gun grab!"
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I think she is counting on people forgetting about this when she needs to run again in 4 more years.  I used to respect her, not anymore.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#10]
What a shame.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 9:51:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think she is counting on people forgetting about this when she needs to run again in 4 more years.  I used to respect her, not anymore.
View Quote

We remember things that happened a hundred years ago. Not forgetting.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#12]
May the fuck be apon her she will not get my vote again
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Eh.  Sounds like she's just another great big waste of time.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top