Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2022 8:25:41 PM EDT
Been seeing this one in my neighbor's yard over the past week. A leucistic(similar color mutation to albino) robin. First one I've ever seen. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool we used to have one every year outside the office that had some white chest feathers

Eta we had this little guy in the yard today

Link Posted: 6/2/2022 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool we used to have one every year outside the office that had some white chest feathers

Eta we had this little guy in the yard today

https://i.imgur.com/ZhbqHqN.jpeg
View Quote

Very cute. Spotted one very newly born on the edge of town last week-so "newborn" Mom was still cleaning him off when I stopped to look.

I'll give these guys a couple years before I decide to chase them. They're still cute.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 6:43:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Very cute. Spotted one very newly born on the edge of town last week-so "newborn" Mom was still cleaning him off when I stopped to look.

I'll give these guys a couple years before I decide to chase them. They're still cute.
View Quote

Yeah cute today in 6 months delicious
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Found these ones a while back on the way to work. Forgot I got a picture of them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Found these ones a while back on the way to work. Forgot I got a picture of them.
https://i.imgur.com/3XrSqSp.jpg
View Quote

Adorable
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top