Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2022 11:07:09 AM EDT
Hi everyone,  I am just finishing up a new pond build and getting ready to place fish structures and was thinking it would be cool to have a few drone pictures.  It's over 3 acres so my pictures just aren't doing it justice. Anyone here have one or know of anyone in the SW DSM area that offers this service?  Thanks Northfork
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a drone.

I'll have to re-read the instructions, but I have flown it previously, to survey property and take pictures of completed work for advertising purposes.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I will give you a call tomorrow, thanks!   Northfork
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I am probably working late on Friday, but I should NOT be working Saturday. I'll post this evening to let you know, because Saturday should be less windy.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#4]
OK, no work on Saturday, and I looked in the closet to make sure my drone was actually there.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top