Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/9/2022 11:55:06 AM EDT
Biden issued a statement on the East High shooting.  I saw it on KCCI website, I’m sure all Iowa outlets have it.   Usual blather about gun violence, ghost guns, etc.  I suspect this was written months ago and they were just waiting for a suitable crisis.  

This is an odd one.  Took place on the grounds of East but most of the participants seem to be connected to North High.  Be interesting how this shakes out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey DMPS!  How's that "we're getting rid of the school resource officers" working out for you??!!    
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Gang violence is nothing new to Des Moines but it has ramped up in intensity lately.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]
That was my thought- perhaps gang related. Sure looked like “a hit.”
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Six shooters (?) 35 rounds.  Sounds personal.   Somebody was mad.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey DMPS!  How's that "we're getting rid of the school resource officers" working out for you??!!    
View Quote

Apparently not so well.
kwg
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Drive by, had nothing to do with a lack of SRO's.

Only link this had to a "school shooting," is the target of the hit happened to be on school property when they found him. Had they found him at a McDonald's and done the drive by, it would just be another gang banger shooting not even worth mentioning.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#9]
IFC Blog on POTUS statement;

https://iowafc.org/2022/03/21/gun-control-ignorance-dr-thomas-sowell-had-it-right-ten-years-ago/
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Drive by, had nothing to do with a lack of SRO's.

Only link this had to a "school shooting," is the target of the hit happened to be on school property when they found him. Had they found him at a McDonald's and done the drive by, it would just be another gang banger shooting not even worth mentioning.
View Quote

Remind me what your association is with SRO programs.  You seem to know a lot about them and how they work.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top