Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 1/13/2021 1:31:08 PM EDT
Bought the wife a 380 for Christmas and haven’t been able to find ANY ammo.

Anyone have a lead on some (local or online, doesn’t matter).

She wants to shoot her new gun and can’t
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You reload?

If ya already have primers...

Just find dies and either bullets, or a lee mold

.380 is one caliber that is very cost effective to reload
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m not setup to reload currently.

Had a couple members message me with leads, hope to get some here shortly.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
380 has been hit or miss for a long time.  A lot of new guns came out in recent years in that caliber and I'm not sure the ammo manufacturers ever got the word.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Scheels in Coralville had some last Saturday.  

WTB ad in the EE wouldn't hurt either.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you find any?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I can go through my stash and see what I have. May have a little bit extra. I only have a LCP for a .380 and do not shoot it much.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:59:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I feel your pain.

I scored a bag of brass at Sportsmans and a box of 90 gr Horniday bullets to load at Fleet Farm (have the primers and powder otherwise I wouldn't have started the project) struggled for hours to figure out that the correct shell holder (out of stock everywhere)  RCBS #10 is same as .223 which I have.  Why it isn't the same shell holder as a 9mm I will never understand.
Naturally the dies are  sold out everywhere.... so I backordered dies from Brownells.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top