Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2020 5:04:19 PM EDT
North Ames.  Went about 1:00 pm.  In and out in five minutes.  Notice the parking lot was fullish this morning but nothing unusual.  I think almost everyone voted early this year.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Oldest daughter and I went to the polls about 0830.  Parking lot was very busy and had about 25-30 cars at any time.  The poll workers were very efficient and thorough (prove who you are or you don't vote).  We voted and were counted as #147 and #148.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Went to the polls at 06:45 and had maybe 25 people ahead of me, and by the time I got to the door, there were probably over 50 behind me.

Wife went after work at 5:30 and was in the 750's.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Easy in and out for me. I was the only person there with no mask.

My happy maskless ass walking out after voting for TRUMP!!!

YMCA was fired up when I put my ballot in the machine, and the dancing got some folks looking pissy.

Attachment Attached File

Since the shirt didn't show up good in my walk away dance pic.

Attachment Attached File
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top