Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/26/2020 12:29:07 PM EDT
I always forget about the end of the ballot. I don’t know enough about the Iowa Supreme Court or any of the justices. I always vote no to retain them.

Is there any reason to keep them? Are any of the justices pro-2A?
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always voted for fresh blood in the stream, and have never looked into their history myself TBH.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
i always voted to replace before but last cycle I tried to find the honestly conservative ones to keep. It is getting harder to keep conservatives in offices of importance. Maybe IFC could research this and list on here and on their Facebook page which are the ones to keep. We don't need to push good conservatives aside. RINO's and leftists are the ones needing expelled.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i always voted to replace before but last cycle I tried to find the honestly conservative ones to keep. It is getting harder to keep conservatives in offices of importance. Maybe IFC could research this and list on here and on their Facebook page which are the ones to keep. We don't need to push good conservatives aside. RINO's and leftists are the ones needing expelled.
View Quote
I did the same last time, spent about an hour online trying to find a reason not to give them all the boot. Don't remember what I found.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top