Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2020 7:02:15 PM EDT
I'm looking for a Kel-Tec Sub2000 that takes Glock 19 magazines. Last time I was at the Waterloo gun show there was a dealer that had one, but I seem to have misplaced their business card. Does anyone know where I can find one? Preferably near the Waterloo/CF area.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 11:50:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Rangemasters in Clive has one, Glock 17 mags, not 19 mag compatible.
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Very hard to find these days with the gun buying covid-19 panic.  Heck, everything is hard to find these days.  guns, ammo, accessories.

Your best bet is to find one on Gunbroker.com and have it transferred to a dealer in Waterloo.  Eagle Center Firearms in Waterloo does transfers for $25.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Cedar Valley Outfitters in Marion has had a few of those in lately...  I bought mine from Gabe's out of Williamsburg, it wasn't a Glock mag version but I'm guessing they get those too
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Here’s one on armslist,

https://www.armslist.com/posts/12534097/desmoines-iowa-rifles-for-trade--keltec-
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 10:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help everyone. Gabe's had exactly what I was looking for.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top