Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 7/22/2020 7:30:32 AM EDT
The wife drove through Cedar Rapids a week ago, and received a Speeding Ticket via Traffic Camera in the mail. I've not been paying attention, but I thought the Legislature banned traffic cameras years ago.

Is there any teeth in enforcing those tickets?
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The wife drove through Cedar Rapids a week ago, and received a Speeding Ticket via Traffic Camera in the mail. I've not been paying attention, but I thought the Legislature banned traffic cameras years ago.

Is there any teeth in enforcing those tickets?
View Quote

zero teeth - ignore it
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
My kid received on in the mail today. The car in the picture isn’t hers. The photo of the plate is zoomed in and grainy and pretty clearly they got a character wrong.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#3]
ignore it. Has no teeth at all.  i know LEO's that collect them as souvenirs.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top